There is no alternative for the professional attention achieved through a hard copy business letter. Company letterheads is the perfect way to promote your company, add style and professionalism to your correspondence and communication with your clients. Use it for anything from cover letters to corporate sales letter.
You can choose from a selection of paper, starting at:
- Standard White Offset, white uncoated wood free paper (in 100/110/120 gsm)
- Sovereign, bright white premium offset (in 90/100/120 gsm)
- Splendorgell Ultra white smooth, produced with ECF pulp (in 100/115/140 gsm), matching envelopes are available
- Knight Letterhead, if you are looking for something special, available in smooth white and Texture white Hammer (Linen motive), in 90/100 gsm, matching envelopes are available
- Neenah Columns, Solar White in 90/118 gsm, matching envelopes are available
- ECOSTAR white (in 100gsm), environmentally friendly paper, 100% Post Concumer Waste Recycled uncoated paper, made carbon neutrale.
- Prices exclude GST
Letterheads, printed 1 PMS colour, on 100 gsm bond
|Paper||White Offset||Sovereign Offset||Splendorgel||100% Recycled|
For each additional PMS Colour add $70.00
Letterheads, printed full colour CMYK, on 100 gsm bond
Letterheads, printed full colour CMYK, on 100 gsm ECOSTAR, 100% Post Consumer Recycled uncoated paper
With Compliment Slips, printed full colour CMYK, on 100 gsm bond
With Compliment Slips, printed full colour CMYK, on 100 gsm ECOSTAR, 100% Post Consumer Recycled uncoated paper
- Bonus: When ordering 5,000 Letterheads or With Compliment Slips, or more, 30 minute artwork set up included
- Artwork to be supplied print ready (we do not charge for checking your file, convert colours to CMYK etc)
- Above prices exclude GST
- We send final proofs to clients for checking and approval prior to printing
- For different paper and quantities please contact us for an obligation free quote, call us on 07 5443 3031 or visit is at 125 Sugar Road, Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast.
- Prices effective from March, 2017, and subject to change without notice.